Tuesday’s are generally a really busy day for me. I leave at 7:30am to go to the office and don’t get home until almost 6pm, depending on traffic. So dinner has to be something super simple and quick.
Now, before I let you in on my super secrets ways…let me again warn you… I am NOT a gourmet chef. And my methods are most likely not the “highly recommended” way of doing things. But I’m all about getting the job done the most efficiently way possible, and I have 4 kids and a husband that has to approve of it as well, so it also has to be good AND efficient.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 tsp of Wildtree Taco Seasoning
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of cheese
- Mild Red Enchilada Sauce – 8 oz
- Hard Shell Tacos or Tortillas
- Cut up lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, cut up tomatoes, salsa for toppings.
- Microwave 1 lb of ground beef for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Add 5 tsp of Wildtree Taco Seasoning with ¼ cup water into ground beef and mix.
- Microwave for an additional 3 minutes and stir.
- Optional – add 1 cup of cheese and 8 oz of Red Enchilada Sauce, then microwave for 1 minute.
- While the meat is “cooking”, I set out the cheese, sour cream, salsa, and cut up lettuce for toppings on the table. Then heat up the tortillas and hard shell tacos.
- Once the microwave ‘dings’, I simply call Dinnertime and Serve.